About the Firm
At Capstone Investment Financial Group, we are dedicated to providing a clear process for investing. We do not believe in the buy and hold strategies of stocks, bonds, and cash in our current market environment (known as Strategic Asset Allocation). Instead, we utilize a more tactical approach, including, when appropriate, alternative investments with low correlations to the equity markets. We take great pride in managing multiple investment vehicles, including: stocks, bonds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and mutual funds.
We collaborate with our clients to provide a practical, comprehensive, balanced wealth management approach. Our firm provides six product strategies: MaxBalanced, Analyst Momentum, Analyst Upgrade, Equity Income, Earning Momentum and Exchange Traded Funds.
Each strategy we incorporate is anchored to a strong research perspective. For more information on how we implement each philosophy, click here.
We also believe that as a Capstone client, it is important to know where you are going, each and every step of the way. Therefore, we send our clients a monthly newsletter with updates on how we are managing risk in the current environment. If you would like to subscribe to receive emails of our monthly newsletter, click here.
Advocating Client Engagement
At Capstone, we understand the amount of preparation that is required to plan for your future accordingly. We take the time to get to know our clients and identify their long-term financial goals. While many of our clients’ concerns may be on home ownership or financing higher education for children or grandchildren, a chief concern that we handle is proper retirement planning. Some of the most essential questions we commonly answer include:
- Do I have enough to retire?
- Will I run out of money in retirement?
- How will market loss impact my retirement?
- How can I quantify the financial freedoms I want to enjoy?
- In what ways can I prepare to make life changes in order to successfully meet retirement?
We understand the importance of investing for a secure retirement and pride ourselves in helping you make the best decisions that will positively impact your retirement.
For fee-based accounts, our client engagement process includes:
- Deciding what assets to invest in and allocating the portfolio based on your needs, as well as the current market environment.
- Selecting managers for each investment based on a due diligence process.
- Monitoring and reporting on your account on a quarterly basis.
- Repeating our quarterly due diligence screens on your existing managers to make sure their performance is satisfactory and that you are satisfied with how your portfolio is being handled.
- Analyzing economic trends and opportunities and making changes in your portfolio as warranted to maximize returns and/or reduce risk.
In today’s ever-changing world of financial unpredictability, it pays to prepare for life’s unknowns. That’s why we are here to bring together the financial concerns and develop a defined process to help you view your financial decisions as a business plan for life. Let Capstone guide you. Contact us today.